Compact data hub
The TAPS Gateway receives data from deployed TAPS Sensors and delivers them further to the TAPS Software.This data can be forwarded to a cloud service or to a customized infrastructure.
Easy installation and operation
The TAPS gateway can be attached according to individual requirements and easily managed.
Powerful data hub
The TAPS Gateway can connect up to 64 TAPS sensors over a distance of 150 meters (number can be extended on customer request).
Multiple analog and digital inputs/outputs and an additional antenna option enable customized solutions.
Flexible gateway with numerous interfaces
The TAPS Gateway routes data in real time from the TAPS sensors to the TAPS software thanks to Update Over-the-Air (OTA). Other features of the gateway:
- Optional, screwable omnidirectional antenna (customization possible)
- Operating frequency bands: 868 MHz (EU) / 902 MHz bis 928 MHz (US) / 920 MHz bis 925 MHz (Singapur)
- Power supply: 230 VAC or 12-36 VDC oder Solarsystem
- Interfaces / connectivity: RS232, RS422, RS485; Ethernet; LTE; WiFi; Bluetooth; digital inputs/outputs
Space saving and can be installed anywhere
The TAPS Gateway can be easily and quickly mounted to your preferred location by wall or candelabra mounting.Other dimensions:
- Housing (L x W x H): 128 x 259 x 90 mm
- Weight: 6kg (without solar panel and battery option)
- Case material: Synthetic material
- IP protection class: IP65
- Vandalism: IK10
- Environmental temperature: -25°C bis +65°C
- Storage temperature: -25°C bis +85°C