TAPS ground sensor
Unlike the expense of a cable installation of induction loops, a TAPS Sensor requires much less installation time. The energy-autonomous and weatherproof sensors have an average life cycle of over ten years and 50% lower construction and maintenance costs than comparable technologies.
A sensor with an innovative energy concept
The sensor is compact, robust, completely energy self-sufficient and not dependent on batteries or rechargeable batteries.
Easy installation and maintenance
The installation of a sensor requires one drill hole and is installed correspondingly quickly. Due to the safety glass and the compact shape, the sensor requires little maintenance and has a high life cycle of over ten years.
Various fields of application
- Space-saving and efficiently installable induction loop replacement for dynamic road traffic
- Applicable for single parking spaces and reserved parking spaces
- Ideal for parking lots, parking garages and roofless parking decks
Sensors with high detection accuracy
The TAPS sensor has a minimum detection level of 99% due to advanced algorithms and magnetic detection. It is also equipped with the following functions:
- «Keepalive» (customer-specific adjustable)
- Update Over the Air (OTA)
- Proprietary radio protocol
- Deployment Tools
Solid and powerful
The TAPS sensor is easy to install due to its size and is protected against environmental influences by safety glass.
- Dimensions (Ø x H): 155 x 46 mm
- Weight: 0.67 kg
- IP67: Compliant - Resistant to all types of weather conditions due to V4A safety glass
- Environmental temperature: -25°C bis +65°C
- Storage temperature: -25°C bis +85°C
- Humidity: 0% bis 100%