TAPS real-time software
The TAPS Software Suite is a real-time software for occupancy detection of parking lots and streets. The software package handles configuration, monitoring, visualization, analysis and archiving of the data collected by the TAPS Sensor and forwarded by the TAPS Gateway and enables traffic flow control.
Usable on all platforms
With API services, the data can be used with third-party software solutions or managed in the cloud.
Dynamic traffic and pricing
The incorporation of situational conditions enables the dynamic adjustment of traffic flows and parking fees.
With the individual arrangement of the TAPS sensors, selected locations can be configured via the software, such as:
- Road areas
- Type of parking space (e.g. disabled parking space)
- Payment information (e.g. prices)
- Occupancy limits (e.g., percentage of free space, average or total occupancy).
The software consists of two main dashboards that ensure monitoring of traffic flow and TAPS devices:
- The overview dashboard provides an overview of all activities on the road or in the parking.
- The device dashboard provides a detailed overview of the status of all sensors and gateways and their operation over a selected period of time. It can detect a local problem in time and triggers an alarm to prevent critical situations.
Thanks to visualizations, data on individual slots or sectors is displayed in an understandable way, such as:
- Duration of stay of the vehicle (adjustable by colors)
- Average occupancy time of a parking space
- Average turnover per parking space
The TAPS system provides secure API REST services that offer the following functions:
- Platform-independent use of the collected data
- Possible connection with third-party software solutions or the cloud
- Possible forwarding of data to a data warehouse to summarize and store all long-term data